Riding a bus to Melaka is an excellent choice; it’s a lot affordable, you get to go with other people in case you’re fairly new to the area and buses can be quite comfortable. You won’t really have a problem with your choices in bus operators; Melaka Express Bus Terminal is getting more and more crowded with operators. Travelers have can decide if they want to go straight to Melaka from the bus terminal or pick some other alternative arrival points.
Bus Departure Points and Prices
Established bus companies like 707 Express, Delima Express and Malacca Singapore Express have been joined by a lot of newer bus companies; S&S International Express, KKKL Express, Luxury Express and Konsortium Express to name some.
- 707 Express departs at Bugis/Beach Road and charges S$23.5 per person.
- Delima Express’ departure point is at 01-72A, City Plaza, 810 Geylang Road, Singapore. A bus ticket would cost S$21.00.
- Malacca Singapore Express departs at Lavender Street Junction Off Kallang Bahrui Singapore and a ticket would cost about S$20.
- S&S International Express has a departure point at Key Point and tickets cost S$23 a person.
- KKKL Express departs at Katong V and a single ticket costs S$23.
- Konsortium Express departs at Golden Mile Tower and the price for each ticket is more or less S$28.
- CitiExchange Express departs at Kovan Hub Bus Terminal and a ticket would cost only S$22.
- Five Star Express departs at Golden Mile Complex and a ticket would cost S$30.
- Luxury Express departs at Meridien Shopping Center and a ticket would cost around S$31; the most expensive ticket on our list.
Keep in mind that bus ticket prices are ever changing due to multiple factors, so by the time you purchase a ticket it may cost more or less than the indicated price here.